What is an Exchange Seminar?
The Exchange offers churches a seminar that combines inspirational preaching, practical instruction, real-life demonstrations and individual role-playing. We aren’t content with temporarily stirring people to evangelize unbelievers. The goal of the Exchange Seminar is to see a cultural shift in the church, leaving behind believers who are equipped and mobilized to accept the challenge to live Great Commission lives. We desire to “jump start” the circle of ministry in local churches, leaving pastors and leaders with the tools to lead unbelievers to Christ, disciple them, and see those new believers leading people in their sphere of influence to Christ. This is spiritual multiplication!
Those who participate will:
- Thoroughly learn a clear and compelling gospel presentation
- Be equipped to lead a four-lesson Bible study which brings a lost person to a thorough understanding of the Gospel
- Explore ways to meet and develop redemptive relationships
- Learn how to disciple converts and help them become fruit bearing believers
Though every church member may not be able to participate in the seminar, the entire church will be impacted as fellow believers see God miraculously save friends and loved ones and rejoice as many are added to the church. There is nothing more exciting and contagious!
How long does a seminar usually last?
The Exchange offers several seminar options from 12-16 hours of training. Most training events look something like this:
- Four hours of training on Saturday
- An evangelism session in Sunday School
- Inspirational preaching on evangelism in the Sunday morning worship service
- Training sessions Sunday evening through Wednesday evening.
It’s a full schedule, but the comment we hear most often is, “Wow! The time flew by!”
What is the cost of hosting a seminar?
We ask ministries to cover travel expenses and provide a love offering.
When purchased with a church discount, the course materials cost approximately $17.00 per person. The exact cost to individuals is determined by each church.
Can I host an Exchange Seminar at my church?
We’d love to discuss the possibility of doing an Exchange seminar at your church! Simply fill out the form below and someone will get back with you as soon as possible to work through details.
[contact-form to=”[email protected]” subject=”Form: Seminar Interest”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Church Name & State” type=”text” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Comment” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]